Quality Control Associate
Reports to: QC Manager / Dev Manager
Based at: Enmark Systems, 3520 Green Court Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
We are currently looking to hire a Quality Control Associate to join our team to help with the quality control of our product and to build/maintain automated test scripts.
- Participate in all testing activities to ensure deliverables are met on time and to a high quality.
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all testing needs are being assessed and addressed to ensure products meet or exceed client expectations.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts.
- Continue to develop knowledge related to testing of our product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to query SQL Server database systems.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience developing automated test scripts, ideally in Visual Studio.
- At least 3 years’ experience testing software.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication and time management skills.
- Some knowledge of the metal services industry (but not essential).