- Copy this link into your browser: https://www.enmark.com/downloadenlink/enlink.exe
- When you click the Download Here button above, a box will pop up. Select “Run”.
- Once the file is done downloading, the file will open.
- Enlink 7.0 will install itself on your computer.
- Navigate to your desktop (close or minimize all open windows.) There will be a new icon there – Enmark Systems Enlink.
- Open Enmark Systems Enlink.
- Press Enter (Return). If you see a login screen, you are ready to go. If not, try the following instructions.
- Click Configure, and then click Communications.
- In the popup box, enter your Host Name and click OK. The default name is “unix”, but a typical Host Name will look somewhat like this: 10.1.0.1
- IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR SERVER’S HOST NAME: Open an existing, working copy of Enlink Telnet. Click Configure and then click Communications. Write down what is in the “Host Name” field, and then type it into the “Host Name” on the newly installed version of Enlink. Click OK.
- When you exit Enlink, it will ask if you want to save changes. Click Yes.